The Online Dynamics Support team are back in the office after a fantastic week in Toronto, exhibiting at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference.
The event allowed us to see what Microsoft have planned over the next year, and it is promising to see Dynamics plays a large part in future strategy.
We were also able catch up with many of our existing customers, establish new partnerships, and introduce our platform to the global audience that WPC provides, and it was great to see such a high level of interest.
Now more than ever, Partners are realising they need to remain competitive, and support is a key part of that that often gets overlooked… If you would like to learn more about Online Dynamics Support, and how you can improve your customer support delivery, please get in touch with one of our team here.
Deliver the expert support that your customers expect:
- Provide an instant connection between your support team and your customers
- Speed up your customer resolution times
- Increase your aftersales revenue by expanding your support offering
- Receive detailed statistics on staff utilisation per customer
- Gain access to a global network of Microsoft accredited Dynamics professionals
Below are a few images that summarise our #ODSWPC16… See you in Washington, D.C. in July 2017!